The Thermo Fisher Tundra Cryo-TEM offers a stable 100kV cryogenic platform designed for single particle analysis. The Tundra Cryo-TEM exchanges samples in and out of the microscope in minutes, with immediate results that allowing you to optimize your sample conditions quickly without extensive training. Duke SMIF Tundra Cryo-TEM is configured with the following:
- Ceta Camera with dose fractionation
- Semi-automated sample loading
- Cryo-preparation station allowing contamination-free sample exchange
- Smart EPU
Tundra Reservation Rules
- Each certified user may have up to a maximum of 3 active reservations on the CoreResearch calendar. Once one of these reservations has been completed, an additional reservation can be made.
- The maximum time for a single reservation is 4 hours
- More than one reservation can be made for a single day, but each reservation counts toward the maximum of 3 active reservations.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 months in advance.