The Jipelec JetFirst rapid thermal annealing (RTA) system is a bench top system designed for R&D applications. The temperature measurement and control system provides accurate and repeatable thermal control across the temperature range. Annealing can be performed in air, vacuum, N2, or forming gas (N2/H2).
The system is configured to process substrates up to 100mm in diameter. Smaller substrates and pieces can easily be processed by placing them a silicon wafer.
- Annealing of silicon and III-V semiconductor substrates
- Contact alloying
- Cold wall chamber technology
- Thermocouple temperature control
- Atmospheric and vacuum process capability
- Two process gas lines with mass flow controllers providing N2 and N2/H2 process gases
- PC control which allows full process monitoring and data acquisition
- Temperature range: ambient to 1000C
- Thermocouple control: ambient to 1000C
- Maximum heat rate: 200C/second